Hello everyone! Welcome to another blog hop with The Stamp Review Crew! This week we are featuring projects made using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set! I am your stop after the fabulous Shana Gaff!
I just love this stamp set! And I think the name of it fits perfectly! I used the sketch from Freshly Made to help me create this card. And as you can tell, I was in a neutral mood - lol!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Adhere a strip of Basic Black to the bottom of the card base
- Cut another piece of Crumb Cake slightly smaller than the card base
- Stamp the flower bunch image from Awesomely Artistic stamp set onto the panel using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Stamp the splotches image using Crumb Cake ink
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the dragonfly image onto Whisper White card stock using Crumb Cake ink and cut out
- Adhere some silver metallic thread to the back of the dragonfly and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- Add several rhinestones to card
Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Dawn Tidd has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Awesomely Artistic; Paper- Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Crumb Cake; Accessories- silver metallic thread, rhinestones, dimensionals