Today's card was inspired by last week's sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. I got some new goodies from the upcoming Holiday mini and tried them out. I love this set, Howl-o-Ween Treat with the coordinating framelits, Boo to You! I only got this one card done but I am hoping to find time (and energy) to make a few more!
- Card base is Tangelo Twist
- Run another piece of Tangelo Twist through the Big Shot using the Lucky Stars embossing folder then adhere to card base
- Flag the end of a strip of Happy Haunting designer paper and adhere to card
- Cut a square from Very Vanilla and adhere to card
- Cut a circle from Very Vanilla and run through the Big Shot using the Lucky Stars embossing folder then adhere to card
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More stamp set onto a strip of Basic Black using VersaMark ink and emboss with white emboss powder then adhere to card
- Stamp the hat image from Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp set onto Very Vanilla using Blackberry Bliss ink and cut out (I cut this out by hand) then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add a few rhinestones to stars
Before I sign off I want to remind you all of the upcoming Create with Connie and Mary mini edition! It starts tomorrow! But the only way to see the fabulous projects is to be a subscriber! Find out more by visiting the Create with Connie and Mary site! Here is a little teaser!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Howl-o-Ween Treat, And Many More; Paper- Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Happy Haunting designer paper; Ink- VersaMark, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Lucky Stars embossing folder, white emboss powder, rhinestones, dimensionals