Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop! Today, the Create with Connie and Mary designers are featuring projects using Watermelon Wonder as the primary focus! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
This week I made a treat bag using the Mini Treat Bag thinlits! And as you can see, my main color for this is Watermelon Wonder! This is very simple but so fun and bright and happy! The greeting is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set. I also used this stamp set to make a set of four cards for the Create with Connie and Mary mini edition! Did you see them?
- The bag is made from two sheets of the Cherry on Top designer paper and the Mini Treat Bag thinlits
- Score and adhere the two pieces together
- Tie a piece of Watermelon Wonder dotted lace trim around the bag
- Stamp the greeting from the Cottage Greetings stamp set using Momento ink
- Punch a flower from Crushed Curry using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to bag
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
A very simple bag! Now I send you on to see what the awesome Connie Babbert has created for you! Don't forget to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to find out how you can subscribe to the mini edition! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Recipe: Stamps- Cottage Greetings; Paper- Crushed Curry, Cherry on Top designer paper; Ink- Momento ink; Accessories- Watermelon Wonder dotted lace trim, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, Mini Treat Bag thinlits