Hello everyone! It's time for another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary design team! This week we are showing projects that use the Tip Top Taupe in color! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
But first, I want to make sure you know about the upcoming Create with Connie and Mary mini edition. Here is some more information about that:
- Our mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
- BONUS: Every month in the weeks following the release, Connie and Mary will each do two additional cards to make an Bonus Card Set project for you! Make sure you check back in with us!
August Mini session is available on August 19th (and you'll have access for up to a year)
Cost is only $8.95 US
Sets used for this collection
- Build a Birthday
- From Land to Sea
- Wild About Flowers
- Gift from the Garden
- Build a Banner (using it for other than banners!)
- BONUS: Howl-o-ween Treat
I hope you will join us for this fun edition! The only way to see these awesome projects is to subscribe to this edition! I hope to see you all there!
And now for my project for the blog hop.
- Card base is Tip Top Taupe
- Run another piece of Tip Top Taupe through the Big Shot using the Woodland embossing folder (sneak peek of what's coming in the new Holiday mini!) and adhere to card base
- Stamp the leaves from the Vintage Leaves stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Tip Top Taupe ink and cut out using the coordinating Leaflets framelits
- Adhere bigger leaf to card then adhere smaller one using dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using Tip Top Taupe ink
- Punch the greeting out using the Washi Tape punch and adhere to card
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!