Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop brought to you by the Create with Connie and Mary designers! We are excited to show you projects created using the color Mint Macaron! I am your stop right after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I LOVE this new In Color! It is just so pretty! I am always looking for new ways to use it! Here's how I used it for this week's hop:
- Card base is Mint Macaron
- Adhere a lace paper doily to the card base
- Punch a scallop circle from Mint Macaron using the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and adhere to center of doily
- Punch a circle from Whisper White using the 2" circle punch
- Stamp the honeycomb image from Butterfly Basics onto the circle using Mint Macaron ink (stamp off once) then sponge the edges using Mint Macaron ink and adhere to scallop circle
- Stamp the butterfly image onto a piece of Whisper White using Mint Macaron ink and cut out using the Butterfly thinlits
- Sponge the edges of the butterfly using Mint Macaron ink and adhere to card with a dimensional
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a silver basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to butterfly
- Stamp the greeting onto the card base using Momento ink
Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created for you! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Butterfly Basics; Paper- Mint Macaron, Whisper White, lace doilies; Ink- Mint Macaron, Momento ink; Accessories- Butterfly thinlits, 2 3/8" scallop punch, 2" circle punch, linen thread, silver basic metal button, sponge, dimensionals