Hello everyone! It's time for another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring projects made using Delightful Dijon as the main color. I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
Delightful Dijon... This is a color I just haven't used much at all. I don't hate it but it hasn't been a color that I grab. So to make something that uses this color as the main focus was a little more difficult than I thought. I kept thinking of sunflowers (my favorite flower) and thought that this color would be perfect! So here's what I came up with!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Delightful Dijon Color Me Irresistible designer paper to the card base
- Stamp the greeting from the Something to Say stamp set onto a panel of Whisper White using Delightful Dijon ink then adhere the panel to a piece of Soft Suede card stock
- Tie a piece of Delightful Dijon dotted lace trim around the panel and adhere to card with dimenionals
- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the solid flower image from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set using Delightful Dijon and stamping off once before stamping onto the card stock
- Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help align the outline flower image on top of the solid image and stamp using Delightful Dijon at full strength
- Punch the flower out using the Fun Flower punch
- Adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Add several Soft Suede candy dots to flower center
Pretty simple card! Time to send you on to see what the super creative Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Beautiful Bunch, Something to Say; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Suede, Color Me Irresistible designer paper; Ink- Delightful Dijon; Accessories- Delightful Dijon dotted lace trim, Neutrals candy dots, Fun Flower punch, stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals