Hello everyone! It's time for another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring projects made with the Cucumber Crush color. I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
This new In Color can be a bit intimidating as it is pretty bright! So I used a bit of vellum and some white to help tone it down a bit. And I quite like how it turned out!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Cucumber Crush to a piece of Cherry on Top designer paper
- Flag the bottom of a piece of vellum using the Triple Banner punch and adhere to panel by folding the top part of the banner to the back of the panel
- Adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Whisper White card stock using the Fun Flower punch
- Punch a circle from Cucumber Crush using the 1" circle punch and adhere to flower center
- Stamp the greeting from Crazy About You stamp set onto a strip of Whisper White using Cucumber Crush ink and flag both ends then adhere to flower center with dimensionals
- Stamp the leafy stem onto Whisper White using Cucumber Crush ink and cut out then adhere to back of flower and adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Add some white perfect accents to card
Have you seen the beautiful and fun projects on the Create with Connie and Mary mini edition? Lots of great ideas! But the only way to see these great projects is to be a subscriber! Find more information about signing up at the Create with Connie and Mary website!
Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Crazy About You; Paper- Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Cherry on Top designer paper, vellum; Ink- Cucumber Crush; Accessories- Triple Banner punch, Fun Flower punch, White Perfect Accents; 1" circle punch, dimensionals