Today's card was made for a recent swap I was in so I thought that I would show you all what I did!
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Emboss a slightly smaller piece of Soft Sky using the Brick Wall embossing folder and then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Tin of Cards stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using black StazOn ink then round the opposite corners using the Project Life corner rounder and adhere to card
- Adhere a piece of Watermelon Wonder to card
- Stamp the flower image from Remarkable You stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using black StazOn ink then color in using an aqua painter and Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush inks
- Punch the flower out with the 2 1/2" circle punch
- Stamp the speckle stamp from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set using Soft Sky ink then sponge the edges of the circle using the same ink
- Adhere circle to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card
Pretty simple card! And I think it would mail just fine! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Remarkable You, Tin of Cards, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Soft Sky, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush; Accessories- Brick Wall embossing folder, rhinestones, 2 1/2" circle punch, Project Life corner rounder, aqua painter, sponge, dimensionals