Today's card was one I had wanted to try for a while. I had seen people color the roses on this gorgeous paper! It is super easy and makes stunning results!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Angle two strips of Basic Black card stock and adhere them to the card
- Cut a piece of the Timeless Elegance designer paper and color the rose with a Pink Pirouette marker
- Adhere the designer paper to a piece of Very Vanilla and adhere to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Timeless Love stamp set using Momento ink
- Add three pearls at the top
Super easy card but so elegant! Love the font from the Timeless Love stamp set! Before I leave I want to let you know about a fun even coming up!
Create with Connie and Mary is starting a new Mini Session soon! We’ll be featuring a few sets in the new catalog. So what’s the July Mini Session all about?
- A mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Nicole Tugrul, and Deb Currier! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- July Mini session is available beginning on July 26th (and available for 1 year)
- Cost is $8.95
- Made with Love
- Cottage Greetings
- Over the Rainbow
- Awesomely Artistic
- Garden in Bloom
I am so excited to be a part of this fabulous team! And I am excited to show you all my projects! I hope to see you all there! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Timeless Love; Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Timeless Elegance designer paper; Ink- Momento ink, Pink Pirouette marker; Accessories- pearls dimensionals