Hello everyone! It's time for another blog hop from The Stamp Review Crew! I am your stop after the fabulous Shana Gaff! This week we are featuring projects made using the beautiful stamp set, Watercolor Wings!
I kept my card very simple and here's what I came up with!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the splotchy image from the Gorgeous Grunge set onto the card base using Soft Sky ink
- Create a tag from Whisper White card stock and use the Ornate Tag Topper punch for the top
- Adhere a piece of Everyday Chic washi tape along the bottom of the tag
- Stamp the sentiment from the Watercolor Wings stamp set onto the tag using Momento ink
- Thread a piece of Calypso Coral thick baker's twine through the hole and tie a knot then adhere tag to card
- Stamp the solid part of the butterfly onto a piece of Whisper White using Pink Pirouette ink, then stamp the outside wing part using Blushing Bride ink and the inside part using Calypso Coral ink
- Stamp the butterfly body and antenna using Momento ink
- Cut the butterfly out by hand and adhere to tag
- Add rhinestones to tag
Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Nancy Smith has created! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Gorgeous Grunge, Watercolor Wings; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Momento ink, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky; Accessories- Calypso Coral thick baker's twine, Ornate tag topper punch, Everyday Chic washi tape, rhinestones, dimensionals