Today's card was an experiment with coloring and a new color combination!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White, stamp the greeting from Birthday Blossoms using black StazOn ink and color the banner part with a Pink Pirouette marker
- Stamp the blossoms image around the card using Pink Pirouette ink
- Tie a piece of Cucumber Crush dotted lace trim around the panel and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image and the leaves image onto a piece of Whisper White and color in using Cucumber Crush, Rich Razzleberry and Tip Top Taupe inks and an aqua painter - Note: I used alcohol in my aqua painter instead of water (that was the experimental part)
- Use the Pansy punch to punch the flower out and cut the leaves out
- Adhere leaves to back of flower and adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card and flower center
The alcohol in the aqua painter worked great! I think I will be doing that more often! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Birthday Blossoms; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Rich Razzleberry, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe, Pink Pirouette; Accessories- Cucumber Crush dotted lace trim, Pansy Punch, aqua painter, rhinestones, dimensionals