Today's card is another super easy one!
- Card base is Mint Macaron
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the Watercolor Wash background stamp using Mint Macaron ink
- Tie a piece of Calypso Coral thick baker's twine around the panel
- Adhere a strip of Everyday Chic washi tape just below the twine then adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Tin of Cards onto a piece of Whisper White using Momento ink and use the Triple Banner punch to flag the end then use the Project Life corner rounder to round the top left hand corner
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Calypso Coral using the Petite Petals punch and adhere to card
- Punch a flower from So Saffron using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to flower center then add a Basic Black candy dot to flower center
Super simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Watercolor Wash background, Tin of Cards; Paper- Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Whisper White; Ink- Mint Macaron, Momento ink; Accessories- Calypso Coral thick baker's twine, Triple banner punch, Petite Petals punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, Everyday Chic washi tape, Project Life corner rounder, Neutrals candy dots, dimensionals