Today's card was a fun one for me! I think this color combination may be one of my favorites! I also used a new stamp set!
- Card base is Mint Macaron
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the solid dots from Stamp a Bag stamp set using Mint Macaron ink
- Stamp the circle with lines image using Tangerine Tango and then again using Daffodil Delight
- Stamp the speckle image from Gorgeous Grunge set using Daffodil Delight
- Stamp the greeting from Tin of Cards using Momento ink then adhere panel to card
- Flag the end of a strip of Tip Top Taupe using the Triple Banner punch
- Punch a heart into the banner using the itty bitty accents punch pack
- Tie a piece of Mint Macaron dotted lace trim around the banner and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card
Pretty simple and fun! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Stamp a Bag, Tin of Cards, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White; Ink- Momento ink, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron; Accessories- Mint Macaron dotted lace trim, Triple Banner punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestones, dimensionals