Today's card is another simple one! Gotta love that!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- On a piece of Typeset specialty designer paper stamp the background stamp from the You've Got This stamp set using Sahara Sand ink and then sponge the edges using Sahara Sand ink
- Adhere paper to a piece of Basic Black card stock then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the Greeting using black StazOn
- Stamp the flower onto a piece of Very Vanilla using black StazOn
- Color the flower in using an aqua painter and Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive inks then cut out
- Adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Wisteria Wonder card stock using the itty bitty accents punch pack
- Adhere a pearl to flower center
Time to get everything ready for tomorrow! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- You've Got This; Paper- Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Typeset specialty designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Sahara Sand; Accessories- aqua painter, itty bitty accents punch pack, pearl, sponge, dimensionals