Today's card was inspired by the Freshly Made sketch.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White adhere a strip of the Cherry on Top washi tape then tie a piece of white baker's twine around that and tie a bow
- Adhere the panel to the card base
- On a strip of Whisper White, stamp the frog image from You're Sublime using black StazOn then color in with an aqua painter and Cucumber Crush and Mossy Meadow inks
- Adhere a smaller piece of Tip Top Taupe to the left hand side of the strip then adhere strip to card with dimensionals
- Add two white accents (I can't remember their proper name) to the side
Super easy! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- You're Sublime; Paper- Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe; Ink- black StazOn, Cucumber Crush, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- white baker's twine, white accents, Cherry on Top washi tape, aqua painter, dimensionals