Today's card was inspired by one I saw in the catalog. I wish I had made the panel just a wee bit skinnier.
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Round the top left hand corner of a piece of Whisper White using the Project Life corner rounder
- Adhere a strip of Cherry on Top washi tape
- Flag both ends of a strip of Cherry on Top designer paper and adhere to panel
- Stamp the greeting from Cottage Greetings onto the panel using Momento ink
- Stamp the flower image using Momento ink and color in with Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush markers
- Add a silver mini brad to flower center
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine around the panel
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
Super simple! Are you subscribed to the Create with Connie and Mary Mini Edition? I used the Cottage Greetings stamp set to create a set of four cards that can only be seen in this edition! The edition started Sunday but you are able to view it for a whole year! Be sure to sign up and see what the designers created just for this edition! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Cottage Greetings; Paper- Soft Sky, Whisper White, Cherry on Top designer paper; Ink- Momento ink pad, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush markers; Accessories- Project Life corner rounder, Cherry on Top washi tape, silver mini brad, white baker's twine, dimensionals