Hello everyone! It's time for another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring the Color Me Irresistible designer paper or the emboss resist technique! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I was late to the party and failed to get my Color Me Irresistible designer paper ordered on time. So I went with the emboss resist technique. It was super fun and easy to do! I found a great color combination and went to work:
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White adhere a piece Everyday Chic washi tape along the top of the panel
- On another smaller piece of Whisper White stamp the dots image from the Dotty Angles stamp set at the top of the panel using VersaMark ink
- Emboss the dots using clear emboss powder
- Sponge color onto the panel starting with Wisteria Wonder and then Soft Sky inks and a sponge
- Stamp the greeting from Happy Birthday, Everyone stamp set using Momento ink
- Adhere panel to the washi tape panel
- Tie a piece of Calypso Coral thick baker's twine around the panel and tie a bow then adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Calypso Coral card stock using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
- Add a few clear sequins from the metallic sequin assortment
Super simple! I can't wait to get my Color Me Irresistible designer paper and experiment with that! I hope you get a chance to play with this paper and/or technique! But first be sure to hop on over to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Dotty Angles, Happy Birthday, Everyone; Paper- Whisper White, Calypso Coral; Ink- VersaMark, Momento ink, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder; Accessories- Calypso Coral thick baker's twine, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, metallic sequins assortment, clear emboss powder, Everyday Chic washi tape, sponge, dimensionals