Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Create with Connie and Mary! They have a new challenge every Thursday so I am getting this one in just under the wire!
- Card base is Tip Top Taupe
- Stamp the flowers image from Birthday Blossoms onto the card base using Tip Top Taupe ink
- Adhere a thin strip of So Saffron to the card base
- Flag the end of a strip of Mint Macaron using the Triple Banner punch and adhere to card
- Cut the label shape from Very Vanilla using the Lots of Labels framelits
- Stamp the greeting onto the label using Tip Top Taupe ink and adhere to card using dimensionals
- Stamp the flower and leaf images onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Momento ink
- Color the images in using Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron inks and an aqua painter filled with alcohol
- Punch the flower out using the Pansy punch and cut the leaves out by hand
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower and then adhere flower to label with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to flower center
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the designers did with this sketch! Lots of super ideas! And don't forget to sign up for the Mini Edition going on right now! It's not too late to see all the super ideas! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Birthday Blossoms; Paper- Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Very Vanilla; Ink- Momento ink, Tip Top Taupe, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron; Accessories- Lots of Labels framelits, aqua painter, gold basic metal button, linen thread, dimensionals