Today's card was inspired by a sketch I saw at Techno Stamper. I kept mine clean and very simple!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Pool Party stamp the dots image from the Watercolor Wings stamp set several times using Pool Party ink and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- On a strip of Whisper White stamp the greeting from Watercolor Wings using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the first layer of the butterfly using Blushing Bride ink, the second layer with Calypso Coral ink and the middle part or third layer with Watermelon Wonder (I did stamp the butterfly body using Tuxedo black Momento ink but you can't see it once you get the button on)
- Cut the butterfly out using the Butterfly thinlits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a silver basic button and tie a bow then adhere to butterfly body
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Watercolor Wings; Paper- Whisper White, Pool Party; Ink- Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Butterfly thinlits, silver basic button, linen thread, dimensionals