Today's card is a blast from the past. I scrolled through some older posts and decided to copy some of those using new product!
- Card base is Tip Top Taupe
- Adhere a piece of Cherry on Top designer paper to another piece of Tip Top Taupe and tie a piece of Tip Top Taupe dotted lace trim around it
- Adhere panel to a piece of Blushing Bride card stock and then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image from Cottage Greetings onto Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink three times and punch out using the large oval punch then color the images using Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi markers
- Adhere ovals to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto Whisper White using Tip Top Taupe ink and punch out using the Washi Label punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to flower centers
I hope your summer is going great! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Cottage Greetings; Paper- Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Cherry on Top designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi; Accessories- Tip Top Taupe dotted lace trim, large oval punch, Washi Label punch, rhinestones, dimensionals