Hello everyone! It's time for another great blog hop from The Stamp Review Crew! This time around we are featuring projects that use the Petite Petals stamp set! I am your stop after the fabulous Yapha Mason!
I went very clean and simple! I did use a few new products with this card!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Tie a piece of Smoky Slate thick baker's twine around a Whisper White panel and then adhere the panel to the card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the flower from Petite Petals three times onto Whisper White using Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder and Bermuda Bay inks then punch out using the coordinating Petite Petals punch
- Punch a scallop circle from vellum using the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and adhere the flowers to the edges using glue dots
- Punch a circle from Smoky Slate using the 2" circle punch and adhere to the back of the vellum scallop circle putting the adhesive only where the flowers will cover it up
- Stamp the greeting from Cottage Greetings onto the vellum using black StazOn ink and adhere the element to the card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to flower centers
Card Recipe: Stamps- Cottage Greetings, Petite Petals; Paper- Whisper White, Smoky Slate, vellum; Ink- Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, black StazOn; Accessories- Smoky Slate thick baker's twine, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 2" circle punch, Petite Petals punch, rhinestones, dimensionals