Hello everyone! Welcome to another blog hop with the Freaks! This month we are showing off some new product! I am your stop after the fabulous LeeAnn Greff!
You can see from these two cards what was one my first order - lol! And I love the new In Colors! So here is my first card:
I love the big bold flowers in this set! So fun and easy to watercolor!
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Adhere a piece of Pool Party to the card base
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the flower image using black StazOn ink and color in using an aqua painter and Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush inks
- Stamp the image again onto another piece of Whisper White using the same ink and color in using the same method with the same colors then cut out
- Stamp the splatter image from Gorgeous Grunge using Pool Party ink then stamp the greeting using black StazOn ink
- Adhere a strip of the Watermelon Wonder dotted lace trim to the back side of the panel at the top and bottom
- Tie a piece of Smoky Slate thick baker's twine around the panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Adhere the cut out flower to the card using dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card
- Card base is Pool Party
- Stamp the blossoms image from Birthday Blossoms stamp set onto a piece of Pool Party using Pool Party ink then stamp the greeting using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Fold a piece of Watermelon Wonder dotted lace trim and tie it around the stamped panel then adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image twice onto a piece of Whisper White using black StazOn ink and stamp the leaves image twice using the same ink
- Color the images using an aqua painter and Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey inks
- Punch the flowers out using the Pansy punch and cut the leaves out
- Adhere the leaves to the backs of the flowers
- Adhere one flower to the card with glue dots in the center and the second flower using dimensionals in the center (of the flowers)
- Add pearls to flower centers
Time to send you on to see what the talented Connie Babbert has to show you! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Birthday Blossoms; Paper- Pool Party, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- Watermelon Wonder dotted lace trim, Pansy punch, pearls, aqua painter, dimensionals