Hello everyone! It's time again for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop! This week we are featuring Pop Out Swing Fold cards! I am your stop right after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I had never even heard of this type of card before - lol! This card is really easy to make! I had a lot of fun making this! The first picture shows the front of the card (it was hard to get a picture of it closed all the way). I also used some fun new products and colors!
And this is a picture of the inside!
- Card base is Whisper White cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold in half
- Use the Squares framelits to cut a square out of the front of the card making sure to keep the cut out square for the stamped panel
- Cut another piece of Whisper White at 5" x 6" and score at 2" and 4" making sure the 6" side is at the top
- Fold on the scored lines and adhere the last folded panel to the inside back of the card
- Stamp the background stamp from the You've Got This stamp set onto the square panel using Soft Sky ink then adhere the panel to the first panel of the folded piece (hint: close the card and adhere so that the square fits inside the cut out square
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink and color using Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Delightful Dijon inks and a blender pen
- Cut the flower out and adhere to inside square panel with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting on the front of the card using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Punch a flower from Watermelon Wonder card stock using itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to front of card
- Add a rhinestone to the flower center
Time to send you on to see what fabulous creation Connie Babbert has to show us! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- You've Got This; Paper- Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Soft Sky; Accessories- Squares framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals