Today's card was made for a swap and then I decided to go a different direction. This one was fun and easy!
- Card base is Tip Top Taupe
- On a piece of Pool Party adhere a strip of Cherry on Top washi tape
- Stamp two candles in the lower left hand side of the panel using VersaMark ink
- Tie a piece of Bermuda Bay thick baker's twine around the panel and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the flags image from Build a Birthday stamp set using Tip Top Taupe, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Watermelon Wonder markers then punch out using the 2" circle punch
- Adhere the stamped circle to a scallop circle that was punched from Bermuda Bay using the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch then adhere to card using dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink and flag both ends then adhere to circle
And there you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Build a Birthday; Paper- Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White; Ink- Bermuda Bay, VersaMark, Tip Top Taupe, Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry markers; Accessories- Bermuda Bay thick baker's twine, Cherry on Top washi tape, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 2" circle punch, dimensionals