For today's card I chose to experiment with the Build a Birthday set. I am using it for a swap and was trying to get some ideas going.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White adhere a strip of Cherry on Top washi tape along the left hand edge
- Run a piece of Pool Party card stock through the Big Shot using the Ovals framelits then run through again using the Decorative Dots embossing folder
- Place the oval over the the Whisper White panel to know where to stamp the candle image from Build a Birthday stamp set
- Stamp the candle using Watermelon Wonder and the flame using Crushed Curry then adhere panel to card base
- Adhere the oval panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink and flag the end
- Tie some silver metallic thread around the strip and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Build a Birthday; Paper- Whisper White, Pool Party; Ink- Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry; Accessories- Cherry on Top washi tape, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Ovals framelits, silver metallic thread, dimensionals