Today's card uses some fun bright colors!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Cherry on Top designer paper to card
- Cut the scallop part off of a piece of Tip Top Taupe dotted lace trim and adhere to the back of a strip of Pool Party then trim the ends at an angle and adhere to card
- Stamp the greeting from Birthday Blossoms onto the card using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Stamp the flower image using Tuxedo black Momento ink onto a piece of Watermelon Wonder and punch out using the Pansy punch
- Stamp the leaves onto a piece of Cucumber Crush using Tuxedo black Momento ink and cut out then adhere to back of flower
- Stamp the flower image again onto a piece of Crushed Curry using Tuxedo black Momento ink and cut the center of the flower out and adhere to punched flower
- Adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Birthday Blossoms; Paper- Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Cherry on Top designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Tip Top Taupe dotted lace trim, Pansy Punch, rhinestones, dimensionals