Hello everyone! It's time for another fabulous blog hop from The Stamp Review Crew! Today we will be showing you some great ideas using the Four Feathers stamp set! I am your stop after the super talented Lisa Young! What an inspiration she is!
I am sad that this set will not be in the new catalog. While I haven't played with this set much, it is so versatile and easy to use with the coordinating framelits! Here's what I created!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Soft Sky through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dots embossing folder and adhere to card base
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the large feather image from the Four Feathers stamps set using Blackberry Bliss ink and stamp the greeting from the Something to Say on the panel using Blackberry Bliss ink, too
- Stamp the large splotch stamp from Gorgeous Grunge onto the panel using Soft Sky ink and the smaller splotches using Smoky Slate ink then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the smaller feather images onto a piece of Whisper White using Old Olive and Smoky Slate inks and cut out using the coordinating Feathers framelits
- Adhere the smaller feathers together and then to the card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a silver basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
It's time to send you on to the super talented Tanya Boser! I know that you will be inspired by what she has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four Feathers, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky; Ink- Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Soft Sky; Accessories- Feathers framelits, Large Polka Dot embossing folder, linen thread, silver basic metal button, dimensionals