Hello everyone! It's time for another Stamp Review Crew blog hop! This time we are featuring the beautiful set, Butterfly Basics! I am your stop right after the fabulous Cindy Beach!
I just love this gorgeous and elegant set! I came up with a super easy card with the help of a sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday! And I tried to use just the stamps. So here's what I came up with!
- Card base is Pear Pizzazz
- Stamp the fern image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set onto the card base using Pear Pizzazz ink (stamp the image several times without reinking)
- Stamp the dotted line image using Early Espresso ink
- Stamp the greeting using Pear pizzazz ink
- Stamp the butterfly image onto a piece of Whisper White using Blushing Bride ink and cut out using the Butterfly thinlits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to butterfly
Time to send you on to see what the super talented Rochelle Blok has created! I know you will be inspired! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!