Hello everyone! It's time for another blog tour with the Freaks! This month we are featuring products from the new catalog that will debut on June 2! I am your stop right after the fabulous Heidi Boos! So sit back and enjoy the tour!!
While I did get a couple of new stamp sets, I took the time to show off the new colors! They are just so yummy!! So here are two very simple cards!
- Card base is Tip Top Taupe
- Stamp the background image from You've Got This onto the card base using Tip Top Taupe
- Stamp the greeting from Crazy About You onto a piece of Mint Macaron using Bermuda Bay ink
- Tie a piece of Mint Macaron dotted lace trim around the panel and adhere to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the flower images from the Crazy About You stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using Delightful Dijon and punch out using the scallop circle punch then adhere the bottom one to the Mint Macaron panel and the top one using dimensionals
- Add pearls to flower centers
My second card is much brighter and so much fun!
- Card base is Cucumber Crush
- Adhere a piece of Cherry on Top designer paper to the card base
- Stamp the greeting from the Crazy About You stamp set onto a piece of Pool Party using Bermuda Bay ink
- Tie a piece of Whisper White cotton ribbon around the panel and adhere to card base
- Cut a banner from Whisper White and adhere to card
- Use the Bitty Butterfly punch to punch butterflies from Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay card stock and adhere them to the banner with glue dots
- Add rhinestones to butterfly bodies
And there you have it! A little sneak peek into some of the new products that will be in the upcoming catalog! It's now time to send you on to see what the super talented Mindy Backes has created! Thanks for stopping by!