Hello everyone! It's time for another blog hop from the Create with Connie and Mary design team! This week we are featuring designs that were created using the Decorative Masks or inked embossing folders. I am your stop right after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I got these decorative masks a while ago but haven't ever really used them. So this hop was the perfect time to pull them out and create! And can I just say that these are so much FUN!! Why didn't I use them sooner? Anyway, I kept this design pretty simple to show off the masking technique.
- Card base is Hello Honey
- Use the stars mask from the Hearts and Stars pack to create the background using a sponge dauber and Hello Honey ink
- Create a long banner from Lost Lagoon card stock and adhere to the card base
- Stamp the image from the Perfect Pennants stamp set onto a piece of Soft Sky card stock using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out using the Banners framelits
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine around the banner and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the image again onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Watermelon Wonder ink and cut out the middle part then adhere to banner using dimensionals
That's it! Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created for you! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a super weekend!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants; Paper- Hello Honey, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White; Ink- Lost Lagoon, Watermelon Wonder, Hello Honey; Accessories- white baker's twine, Banners framelits, Hearts and Stars decorative masks, sponge dauber, dimensionals