Hello everyone! It's time for another fun and fabulous blog hop from the Create with Connie and Mary team! Today we are featuring cards that use the Bokeh technique. I am your stop after the fantabulous Debbie Henderson! She is always such an inspiration!
I have always enjoyed and admired cards that use the Bokeh technique but have never given it a try. So this blog hop was good for me to get myself hooked on this technique! Love it! And it really is super easy! I wanted to do more of a masculine look so here is what I came up with.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On a piece of Very Vanilla, sponge Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand all over in a random pattern
- Take a piece of scrap card stock and use various sizes of circle punches and punch the scrap paper to use as a template
- Using the template and a Whisper White craft pad and sponge dauber, sponge Whisper White ink in a random pattern using various sizes of circles
- Let it dry
- Adhere panel to card base
- Stamp the car image from Guy Greetings onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Tuxedo black Momento ink and punch out using the 2 1/2" circle punch then sponge edges using Soft Suede ink then adhere to card using dimensionals
- Stamp the first part of the greeting onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag both ends then adhere to circle
- Stamp the second part of the greeting using Tuxedo black Momento ink onto the card
Now it's time to send you on to see what the super talented Connie Babbert has created! I'm sure you will be inspired! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!