Hello everyone! It's time for another blog hop from The Stamp Review Crew! This time we are featuring projects that use the Dotty Angles stamp set! I am your stop right after the fabulous Rochelle Blok.
I love this set! It is so versatile and fun to use! And it can be a great accent to any set and card! I decided to make a card to celebrate the Fourth of July!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the triangle image from the Dotty Angles stamp set onto the card base using Crumb Cake ink
- Stamp the stars image from the Perpetual Calendar stamp set onto the card base using VersaMark ink
- Cut the letters from Night of Navy card stock using the Little Letters thinlits and adhere to card base
- Cut a star from Whisper White card stock and one from Real Red card stock using the Stars framelits
- Stamp the triangle image onto the Whisper White star using Night of Navy ink and again onto the Real Red star using Real Red ink
- Adhere the red star to the card
- Adhere the white star to the card with dimensionals
- Punch a star from silver glimmer paper using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add several rhinestones to card
Time to send you on to see what the talented Nancy Smith has created! So glad you stopped by! Enjoy the tour!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Dotty Angles, Perpetual Birthday Calendar; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red; Ink- Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Real Red, VersaMark; Accessories- Little Letters thinlits, Stars framelits, rhinestones, dimensionals