Today's card was another that I did with my stamp club ladies this month! A super simple card! I love the spring colors of this one!
- Card base is Wild Wasabi
- Stamp the background of the tree top using Wild Wasabi ink and the smooth side of the tree top stamp from the Sheltering Tree stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White
- Turn over the tree top stamp and use the dots side to stamp the leaves using Garden Green
- Stamp the tree trunk using Chocolate Chip ink
- Stamp the grassy area using Wild Wasabi ink
- Use the Project Life corner rounder to round the two left hand corners of the panel
- Tie a piece of Wild Wasabi cotton twine from the Painted Blooms cotton twine pack around the panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Soft Sky using Island Indigo ink and adhere to card
Have a great day, everyone! And thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Sheltering Tree; Paper- Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Soft Sky; Ink- Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Painted Blooms cotton twine, Project Life corner rounder, dimensionals