Hello everyone! It's time for another fun blog hop with The Stamp Review Crew! This month we are featuring the beautiful stamp set Painted Petals! I am your stop right after the fabulous Yapha Mason!
This stamp set is so pretty and makes quick and beautiful cards! I got the photopolymer set so that I could see exactly where each petal and flower and stem and leaf would be stamped! Love the photopolymer! I paired this set with some beautiful soft colors and came up with this!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Pool Party to the card base
- Use the Oval framelits to cut an oval from another piece of Whisper White and then use the Occasions paper piercing pack to pierce just outside of that oval and adhere panel to the card with dimensionals
- Cut a smaller oval from Whisper White
- Stamp the stems from the Painted Petals stamp set onto the oval using Pear Pizzazz ink and the bigger flowers using Blushing Bride and the smaller flowers using Pool Party
- Fill in with the leaf image using Pear Pizzazz ink and stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo black Momento ink then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Super simple! I love the spring like feel of this card and this set makes it all so easy! Now it's time to send you on to the talented Linda Callahan! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Painted Petals; Paper- Whisper White, Pool Party; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Blushing Bride; Accessories- linen thread, Ovals framelits, Occasions paper piercing pack, dimensionals