Today's card was inspired by a sketch at Sweet Sunday. And because the blendabilities are no longer available, I had to come up with another way to color these beautiful blossoms - markers and blender pens.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the image from Indescribable Gift onto the card base using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Color the image in using Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral markers and a blender pen
- Add some speckles using the image from the Gorgeous Grunge set
- Cut a circle from Baked Brown Sugar by nesting two circles together from the Circles framelits and running through the Big Shot then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper white using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to the card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
The Create with Connie and Mary Cards "Create"tions Celebrations edition starts today! They are posting the winners to the blog candy on their site! Good luck! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Indescribable Gift, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral; Accessories- blender pen, Circles framelits, gold basic metal button, dimensionals