Today's card is another we did at stamp club this month. It was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On another piece of Crumb Cake stamp the Dictionary background stamp using Crumb Cake ink and then sponge the edges using Crumb Cake ink
- Stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge using Tuxedo black Momento ink and the greeting from Guy Greetings using the same ink
- Adhere the panel to the card base
- Punch a strip of Basic Black using the Spiral border punch
- Adhere a strip of Stacked with Love washi tape to the strip
- Wrap a piece of linen thread around the strip three times and tie a knot then adhere to card
- Stamp the car from Guy Greetings onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Tuxedo black Momento ink and punch out using the 2 1/2" circle punch then sponge the edges of the circle using Crumb Cake ink
- Adhere to card with dimensionals
I really like the way this one turned out! And it was the first time that I had used this fabulous set! I just want to remind you all about the Create with Connie and Mary Cards "Create"tions Celebration edition going on right now! We are well into week 2 and it is so much fun! You can find more information on their website! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Guy Greetings, Gorgeous Grunge, Dictionary background stamp; Paper- Crumb Cake, Basic Black; Ink- Crumb Cake, Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Spiral border punch, Stacked with Love washi tape, 2 1/2" circle punch, line thread, sponge, dimensionals