Today's card was inspired by one I had pinned. I liked how the card used the washi tape. It seems that I get all this washi tape and then never use it so I decided to experiment here. Not sure it's my favorite but I like the sparkle!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- On another piece of Very Vanilla card stock adhere the Watercolor Wonder washi tape in various lengths
- Adhere the panel to the card base using dimensionals
- Cut a butterfly from gold glimmer paper using the Butterfly thinlits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More onto a strip of Very Vanilla using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to butterfly body
- Thread a piece of gold baker's twine through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to butterfly body
Super simple card! Week 2 of the Create with Connie and Mary Cards "Create"tions edition starts today! You can still subscribe to see all the wonderful creations that have been shared so far! So many great ideas a awesome inspiration! Don't miss out! Visit their site to find more information! I hope to see you there this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- And Many More; Paper- Very Vanilla, gold glimmer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Butterfly thinlits, Watercolor Wonder washi tape, gold baker's twine, gold basic metal button, dimensionals