Hello everyone! It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop! This week we are showing 3-d treat projects that showcase the stamp set we used for the Cards "Create"tion Celebrations edition! I used the Choose Happiness for my project this past week. I hope you are a subscriber so you can see all the awesome ideas that are being shared! I am your stop after the super talented Debbie Henderson! She always has such awesome ideas!
I made an embellishment for a gift bag. I thought this would fit a few events that I have coming up - graduations and a wedding.
- I took a Polka Dot Tag a Bag gift bag and folded the top down about an inch or so
- I wrapped a piece of Soft Sky Painted Blooms Cotton Twine around the top and tied a bow
- Cut a label from Whisper White card stock using the Labels framelits (I used the second from the smallest)
- Ink just the words from the Choose Happiness stamp set using and Island Indigo marker and stamp it onto the label
- Stamp the leafy image using Pear Pizzazz ink
- Punch a circle from Island Indigo card stock using the 2 1/2" circle punch and cut in half then adhere each half to the back of the label
- Adhere the label to the bag with dimensionals
- Stamp the banner image onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Soft Suede ink and cut out then adhere to stamped label
- Stamp the bird image onto Whisper White using Soft Sky ink and cut out then adhere to banner with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Blushing Bride card stock using itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to bird
- Add a pearl to the flower center
Now it's time to send you on to see what wonderful creation Connie Babbert has for you! She always inspires me with her creativeness! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!