Hello everyone! It's a Saturday blog hop with the designers of Create with Connie and Mary! Today we are featuring a card using the stamp set that we will use during the upcoming Card "Create"tions Celebrations edition which starts tomorrow!! I do hope that you have signed up! I am your stop right after the talented Debbie Henderson! The first day of Preview Week I showed a card using the Pictogram Punches stamp set. And that is one stamp set I will be using. I will also be using this stamp set, Snuggles and Smooches! What a fun set! To see the other cards I made, you will have to be a subscriber of this edition! We start tomorrow!
This is such a fun and easy card! And I love the bright colors!
- Card base is Melon Mambo cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Whisper White at 3" x 5"
- Stamp the smaller scribble image from the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set using Tuxedo black Momento ink (two times) and then stamp one more onto a scrap of Whisper White
- Stamp the "hello" from the Hi There stamp set using Tuxedo black Momento ink onto the white panel
- Use the Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight markers to trace the scribble lines and do the same for the one stamped on the scrap piece using the Melon Mambo marker
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Basic Black cut at 5" x 3 1/4" and adhere to card using dimensionals
- Cut the Melon Mambo "flower" out
- Punch a flower from Old Olive card stock using the Flower Medallion punch and cut two petals to be the leaves for the flower
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the cut out flower and then adhere flower to card using dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card
Super simple!! Time to send you on to see what Connie Babbert has to show you! Don't miss out on her blog candy! And don't forget to sign up for the Cards "Create"tions edition at the Create with Connie and Mary site! You won't be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Snuggles & Smooches, Hi There; Paper- Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Flower Medallion punch, rhinestones, dimensionals