Today's card is a fun Easter card! I can't believe that Easter is Sunday! Wow!! I was inspired by last week's sketch at Freshly Made. A super simple one!
- Card base is Smoky Slate cut at 11" x 4 1/4" and fold in half
- Cut a piece of Whisper White at 3 1/4" x 4" and round the two left hand corners with the Project Life corner rounder
- Stamp the bunny image from Cheerful Critters onto the Whisper White panel using Tuxedo black Momento ink and stamp the greeting in the sign from Teeny Tiny Wishes using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Color the bunny using Smoky Slate marker and a blender pen and the dress using Strawberry Slush marker (I also added some Strawberry Slush to her ears)
- Cut a strip of Pistachio Pudding at 1 1/4" x 4" and fringe the edge using the fringe scissors
- Adhere fringed strip to the stamped panel
- Tie a piece of Whisper White cotton twine from the Painted Blooms cotton twine pack around the panel and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Strawberry Slush using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site! Nicole has a super fun project to share with you today! She is also giving away blog candy!! And while you're there, don't forget to sign up for the Cards "Create"tions Celebration edition! We are getting ready to have some fun!! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Cheerful Critters, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Smoky Slate, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush; Ink- Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Painted Blooms cotton twine, fringe scissors, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestones, Project Life corner rounder, dimensionals