Today's card was done for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge. I also used with my stamp club this month! A super easy card with bright fun colors!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the confetti stamp from Balloon Bash stamp set across the card base using Crushed Curry ink
- Use the Labels framelits to cut a label from the Birthday Bash designer paper and a smaller one from Whisper White card stock
- Adhere the dsp label to the front of the card
- Stamp the balloon image onto the Whisper White label using Crushed Curry ink and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the large greeting stamp onto a piece of Whisper White and cut out just the "celebrate" part and adhere to label
- Add rhinestones in among the confetti
Super simple! I love that it could be used for other reasons to celebrate than just birthdays! Don't forget that week 2 of the Cards "Create"tions Celebrations edition is going on right now! If you are not a subscriber it is not to late to sign up and join the party! I hope to see you there! There is more information at the Create with Connie and Mary website. Be sure to check out what the other designers did with this fun color challenge! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Balloon Bash; Paper- Whisper White, Birthday Bash designer paper; Ink- Night of Navy, Crushed Curry; Accessories- Labels framelits, rhinestones, dimensionals