Hello everyone! I hope your week is going super! I think that today I really need to get my laundry done - lol! It's hard wanting to do any kind of "work" when you have visitors but I won't have anything to wear when I go to work on Monday so I had better get it done! Today is a new challenge with the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week they have a fun sketch for us to work with! Check it out!
It took me awhile to figure out what to do here and when I decided on the Painted Petals set, it took me awhile to figure out how to use these little pieces! Yikes! So I kind of improvised and did my own thing and this is how it came out!
- Card base is Whisper White cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Whisper White at 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" and round the bottom right hand corner using the Project Life corner rounder
- Using the flower images from the Painted Petals set, I stamped them onto the panel a few times using Wisteria Wonder ink then I filled in the spaces with a leaf image and a stem image and Garden Green ink
- Stamp the sentiment onto the panel using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Stamp the speckles from Gorgeous Grunge using Soft Sky ink then adhere panel to card base using dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Wisteria Wonder using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card then add a rhinestone to flower center
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see the other amazing projects from the designers! Lots of inspiration there! And don't forget to sign up for the Cards "Create"tions Celebrations edition! We start Sunday and I can't wait to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Painted Petals, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder; Ink- Wisteria Wonder, Garden Green, Soft Sky, Tuxedo Black Momento ink; Accessories- Project Life corner rounder, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals