Today's card is another easy one! I was going to make it for a swap but then came up with another idea. So I thought I would show you all this one!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Run another piece of Very Vanilla though the Big Shot using the Argyle embossing folder (note: I wanted the argyle going up and down so only part of the piece of card stock was embossed)
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card base
- Adhere a strip of Basic Black to the card where the embossing ends
- Punch a circle from Basic Black using the 2 1/2" circle punch and pierce around the inside edge using the Essential paper piercing pack
- Stamp the shoes image and the greeting from Guy Greetings onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Tuxedo black Momento ink and punch out using the 2 1/4" circle punch
- Adhere stamped circle to the black circle with dimensionals
- Adhere circles to card with dimensionals
- Add two Basic Black candy dots to card
Super simple!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Guy Greetings; Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- 2 1/2" circle punch, 2 1/4" circle punch, Essentials paper piercing pack, Neutrals candy dots, Argyle embossing folder, dimensionals