Today's card was the last of the stamp club cards for this month. And this one is my favorite! And it is super easy!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge onto the card base using Soft Sky
- Cut the label shape from Whisper White using the Deco Labels thinlits
- Stamp the leaf image from Crazy About You onto the label using Pear Pizzazz ink
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo black Momento ink then adhere the label to the card using dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White using Blushing Bride ink and punch out using the Flower Medallion punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to the flower center
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Crazy About You, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride; Accessories- Deco Labels thinlits, Flower Medallion punch, gold basic metal button, linen thread, dimensionals