Hello everyone! The Stamp Review Crew is here with another fabulous blog tour! This month we are featuring the Sheltering Tree stamp set! I am your stop after the very talented Dawn Tidd!
I haven't stamped in a while and I forget how easy it is to use this wonderful stamp set! I love how easy it is to create beautiful cards with this set! I used the sketch at Freshly Made to help me create this. Super easy!!
- The card base is Pistachio Pudding
- On a piece of Whisper White card stock stamp the tree trunk from the Sheltering Tree stamp set using Baked Brown Sugar
- The leaves were stamped with Pistachio Pudding and Garden Green inks
- Stamp the grassy area with Pistachio Pudding and the grass blades using Garden Green inks and add the little flowers using Crisp Cantaloupe ink
- I stamped a few "wisps" of sky using the grassy stamp using Soft Sky ink and stamping off once
- Stamp the swing using Early Espresso ink
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar
- Tie a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine around panel and then adhere to card base using dimensionals
I didn't put a sentiment on this one yet. I am waiting to see who the receiver might be, first. Anyway, there you have it!
Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Ann Schach has created! I hope you are inspired our creations! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!