Hello everyone! I am SO ready for spring break! Wow! The weather is just fantastic and the kiddos are getting really restless (me, too - lol)! Only three more days! I can do this! Today is a short day so I hope to get some stamping done so that it isn't such a long time between posts. We will see...
Today's card was one I did with my shoebox gals last week. I used an old sketch from Freshly Made to help with the layout.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Cut a strip of the Sheer Perfection designer vellum (butterflies design) and color the butterflies on the back side using Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Calypso Coral markers
- The vellum is adhered to a piece of Whisper White by folding over the top and bottom and adhering it to the back so that the adhesive doesn't show
- Adhere the panel to a piece of Basic Grey then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Punch a circle from Crisp Cantaloupe using the 2" circle punch and adhere to card
- Stamp the butterfly from the Nature's Perfection stamp set onto Whisper White using Basic Grey ink and color with Coastal Cabana marker then cut out and adhere to circle with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from Simply Wonderful onto a strip of Whisper White using Basic Grey ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- Add a strip of rhinestones to the butterfly's body
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Nature's Perfection, Simply Wonderful; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Grey, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sheer Perfection designer vellum; Ink- Basic Grey, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral markers; Accessories- 2" circle punch, rhinestones, dimensionals