Hello everyone! Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are featuring the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, You Brighten My Day! I am your stop after the always inspiring, Debbie Henderson!
I feel like I have gotten so many new stamp sets and yet haven't had time to use them all. So sad!! This set is one of them. I think that I have used it once and I used this same image. But I do like this little light bulb! Too cute! I also used the Irresistibly Yours designer paper.
- Card base is Hello Honey
- Cut a piece of the Irresistibly Yours designer paper and sponge Basic Grey ink over it (I used a tissue to wipe the ink off the stars to get them whiter) then adhere to the card base
- Cut a strip of Basic Black card stock and flag both ends then adhere a piece of Hello Honey thick baker's twine (from the In Color accessory pack) around the strip and adhere the strip to the card
- Cut a starburst shape from Hello Honey card stock using the Starburst framelits
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce two circles on the starburst then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a circle from Basic Black card stock using the 2" circle punch and adhere to the starburst shape
- Stamp the light bulb image from You Brighten My Day onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color it in with the Hello Honey and Smoky Slate markers
- Punch out the image using the 1 3/4" circle punch then adhere to the Basic Black circle using dimensionals
Hopefully I will find some more time to do some stamping!! But for now I send you on to see more wonderful inspiration from Connie Babbert! Click the icon below to be sent to her blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!