Hello everyone! Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! After 5 years of designing for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenges, they have decided to make some changes. And they are awesome changes! A few of us designers are now going to be doing a Saturday blog hop. So instead of seeing us on Thursdays, you will be seeing us on Saturdays! We are really excited about this change and I know you will love it, too! So here we go!
For this week's blog hop, we are using the beautiful Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Lotus Blossom! Be prepared to be totally inspired! I am your stop after the super talented Debbie Henderson! She always has such fabulous and creative ideas! I used the sketch at Freshly Made to help me with this card. Take a look!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Sheer Perfection designer vellum to the bottom part of the card base
- Use the fringe scissors to fringe cut a strip of Mossy Meadow card stock then adhere to the card
- Use the Large Scallop edgelit to cut a piece of Whisper White
- Stamp two stems from the Lotus Blossom stamp set using Mossy Meadow ink onto the scalloped panel (the solid image was stamped off once and the detail image was stamped at full strength)
- Stamp the right hand flower image using So Saffron and Hello Honey inks onto the scalloped panel (#3 was stamped off once using So Saffron, #2 was stamped at full strength using So Saffron and #1 was stamped using full strength Hello Honey) and stamp a second blossom onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and cut out
- Stamp the sentiment onto the panel using Hello Honey ink
- Stamp the speckle image from Gorgeous Grunge onto the panel using Basic Grey ink and stamp off once
- Tie a piece of Hello Honey thick baker's twine from the In Color accessory pack around the panel and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Adhere the fussy cut flower to the card with dimensionals
There you have it! Enjoy the rest of the tour! It's time to send you on to the blog of the super talented Connie Babbert! I'm so glad you stopped by! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Lotus Blossom, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Sheer Perfection designer vellum; Ink- So Saffron, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Basic Grey; Accessories- In Color accessory pack, Large Scallop edgelit, fringe scissors, dimensionals