Hello everyone! It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary blog hop! This week we are featuring one of three stamp sets - For Being You, Big Day or Nature's Perfection. I chose the new SAB set For Being You. I am really sad that this set will be going away so soon. I am your stop right after the fabulous Debbie Henderson! Here is what I came up with!
- Card base is Pool Party
- On a piece of Best Year Ever designer paper, stamp the "Thanks" image from the For Being You stamp set using Basic Grey ink
- Adhere panel to a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Adhere a strip of Basic Grey card stock to the stamped panel and tie a piece of Hello Honey thick baker's twine from the In Color accessory pack around it then adhere to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the "for being you" image onto a strip of Whisper White and flag the end then adhere to card
- Punch a heart from Calypso Coral card stock using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Adhere a rhinestone to the heart
There you have it! I hope you were inspired! For more inspiration, be sure to click on the icon below to see the awesomeness that Connie Babbert has for you! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!