Hello everyone! Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop! We are getting excited for the upcoming Card Create-tions Celebrations edition! Be sure to check out the Create with Connie and Mary site for more information. I hope you will plan to join us! This week we are featuring the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Best Day Ever. I am your stop after the very talented Debbie Henderson.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the dots image from the Best Day Ever stamp set several times without reinking using Soft Sky ink
- Stamp the sentiment onto another piece of Whisper White using Blackberry Bliss ink and punch out using the 1 3/4" circle punch
- Stamp the stem image onto the circle and stamp the heart image to act as leaves using Old Olive ink
- Adhere circle to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Blackberry Bliss ink and cut out then adhere to circle
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a Hello Honey button from the In Color accessory pack and tie a bow then adhere to flower center
Super simple card! I love this set! Lots of possibilities and you are going to be inspired by seeing what the designers have to offer! So click the icon below to be taken to the always inspiring, Connie Babbert! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!